niedziela, 21 listopada 2010

Remember me + WINNERS + FREEBIE!!

The winners Lead Time are:
- Nettis
- Irishik

Congrats Girls:)
Please send me your email: ania_725@poczta.fm

I have today new kit for you:)

"Remember me"

This kit contains:

- 67 elements
- 13 papers


Do you like this kit?
If yes please write here a few words
I will back and choose the 2 lucky winners


TODAY my kit 25% off

Commercial Stash 25

and little freebie scene for you made by Iriweb

*** DOWNLOAD ***

and some amazing pages by my CT:







































6 komentarzy:

  1. Very beautiful Kit and so many wonderful pages!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. What a beautiful kit !Thanks for chance!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. ton kit remember me est très beau. merci pour le rak

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Nov. 22, 2010. Thanks again.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Thank you so very much....your layouts are fabulous!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 Nov 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    OdpowiedzUsuń